Вернуться   Форум туризма и активного отдыха Miracle World Net > English > Crimea. Rest of Сrimea.

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.07.2010, 11:13   #1
Крымчанка

Вес репутации: 43
Крымчанка is a jewel in the roughКрымчанка is a jewel in the roughКрымчанка is a jewel in the rough
Отправить сообщение для Крымчанка с помощью ICQ
Thumbs up Crimea and vacation in the Crimea. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow!

We know that Crimea not so popular between Europeans and other international community. But nevertheless we are ready to help you orientate yourself in case you’ll want to visit Ukraine and Crimea.
There are a little bit difficult to find here English speaking people who can give services without incredible extra charges. But actually it is possible and we can help you by advice in case you’ll have a wish. Just ask your questions through this forum.

Crimea is cool !

Just give a look on this

Крымчанка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.06.2016, 19:04   #2
Mirknir
Banned

Вес репутации: 0
Mirknir is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию What is the real story in Crimea?

Hello guys!
I'm not exactly sure if it proper forum to ask the question. But since I've found your web-page could you let me know if there is really dangerous situation in Crimea or what?
I've been in Crimea many-many years ago (when childhood) and have an idea to visit again when I am old man already. But can't find information regarding the real situation in the Crimea. Only alerts and propaganda but not the real story.

If there is somebody who can share what is now happening on Crimea peninsula it will be enormously appreciated.
Mirknir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.06.2016, 13:52   #3
krymchanin

Вес репутации: 56
krymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nice

Hi there Mr. Mirknir.
First of all a little note that any political discussions here are not welcome. The normal discussion regarding Crimea today is not a problem, we may provide any advices regarding local situation.

Main point about Crimea for today.
  • Crimea now is a peaceful region;
  • No military actions;
  • No radical organisations;
  • No anger and violence;
  • No danger for tourists;
At the summer Crimea is a tourist friendly peninsula with warm climate and incredible quantity of historical sights. All relevant services like hotels, car rent, currency exchange, excursions with English speacking guide are available.

Some limitations in Crimea due the political environment:
  • The easy entrance to the Crimea peninsula is available from Russian mainland (most comfortable choice could be to use Moscow as a transition point). Russian visa is necessary if your country doesn't have an Agreement with Russia about visa-free regime;
  • Credit cards are not accepted in the majority of shops and hotels of Crimea. You will be obliged to use cash;
  • You may have some troubles with Ukraine visa in future since Ukraine government didn't acknowledge Crimea as part of Russia;
  • You may have some troubles with communication out of your hotel since people in Crimea are not very fluent in English.

In spite of Crimea is not very popular destination for vacation, time to time we have here guests from European countries who would like to give a look personally if Crimea really under fire. Adventurers are leaving disappointed. There is no military adventures in Crimea.
Старый 24.06.2016, 16:06   #4
Mirknir
Banned

Thnks dude!
Assumed something like this regarding Crimea.

This one is interesting
Цитата:
Сообщение от krymchanin Посмотреть сообщение
  • Credit cards are not accepted in the majority of shops and hotels of Crimea. You will be obliged to use cash;
I've been in Moscow few years ago. Credit cards accepted everywhere. Why Crimea doesn't like such approach?
Старый 26.06.2016, 12:32   #5
krymchanin

krymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nicekrymchanin is just really nice

We liked. At the past all supermarkets of Crimea accepted VISA and MASTERCARD.
But for the moment due the economical sanctions from american and european banks there is no major banks in Crimea. Neither Russian nor Ukrainian. Local banks are little and for the moment people use the cards for cash withdrawal mostly.
Старый 27.06.2016, 00:57   #6
Mirknir
Banned

Thnks. Clear more or less.
Am I corrects I can withdraw some money in Crimea from cash machine with my credit card?
Старый 27.06.2016, 12:07   #7
krymchanin

I would rather ask for consultation in your bank.

Accordingly to latest news credit cards issued by Russian banks are working and people may use it. But cards issued in Russia use National Payment Card System which doesn't work for credit cards issued out of Russia.

If I were in your shoes, I would take enough cash for trip in Crimea.
Старый 27.06.2016, 18:19   #8
Mirknir
Banned

Smile

Цитата:
Сообщение от krymchanin Посмотреть сообщение
I would take enough cash for trip in Crimea.
I'll do so. Thank you my friend.
You mentioned сrimeans arn't fluent in English. But you are enough educated to my mind . Hope there is still somebody like you in Crimea who will support.
Старый 11.07.2016, 12:54   #9
bender
Banned

bender is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию Crimean Bridge

If somebody interested here is the project and video of bridge to the Crimea from continental Russia.
Crimean Bridge

The project costs $ 3.5 billion and will be historical solution not only for Crimea people but for entire Russia. Crimean bridge construction is underway now and going to be finalized December 2018 for car traffic and one year later for trains.
Here is something what we are really looking for ...
Crimean Bridge
bender вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра

Текущее время: 06:21. Часовой пояс GMT +4.